Friday, June 27, 2008

One Fish, Two Fish

It's been a while since I've posted. Things are pretty boring around here right now.
We did buy a fish last week. I'd been wanting a Plecostomus, otherwise known as an algae eater. They just look neat. So we headed to Petsmart and got ourselves a $6 "catfish". LOL. My title returned, because by the end of the day that stupid fish was dead. Grr!
So we took that spotted plecostomus back right from whence it came. Thankfully they will exchange them out for you!
So far so good. He's been chilling out in the tank. He and the goldfish seem to get along pretty well. The plecostomus is not very active. I've found them to be nocturnal so it mainly stays in the decorative barrel all day long.
I tried getting a pic of him but he's feeling camera shy. Will try again later when he's done hiding.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Dad called you a "fish killer!"

Angela said...

You mean your goldfish are still alive???