Monday, June 9, 2008

A Day Off

Today Richard and I had a day off! Nice! He had decided to take the day off and indulged me as well. Gosh it was nice sleeping in! LOL!
We bummed around the house most of the morning. We were both taking care of odds and ends around the house that needed done.
We ended up heading out later in the afternoon to run some errands. We ran by Walmart to pick up some things. We had split up and I was searching for a kitchen rug when I thought I heard my name over the loudspeaker. I never pay attention to what they're saying and you can't understand them half the time! It was odd though because I was sure I heard my last name! I had forgotten my cell phone so I figured I better head up and make sure it wasn't for me. Well, as I neared the front there was Richard looking about for me! He looked quite relieved to see me coming. He had been trying to call me, phone was at home so no answer. Got a little concerned!
I received some free samples in the mail of the little powder packets for your bottled water...One of the samples was Crystal Light Cherry Pomegranate. Love, love, loved it so I headed to get some. It was on clearance. Yay!
Anyways, we headed back home and watched some LHOTP. Richard took a nap and I putzed about then made him some dinner.
I just realized it's way past my bedtime. It's back to work tomorrow so I better get my butt in bed! Hope everyone is having a lovely week!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think Richard just wanted to hear his name over the loudspeaker!!