Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

This week's recipe is an awesome comfort food. It's my favorite meatloaf.

I do switch this up sometimes. I sometimes leave steak sauce out, or Worcestershire sauce, depending if I have it on hand. Just put a little extra of something else. I also switch up Ritz crackers instead of bread crumbs on occasion. Whatever fits my fancy at the moment. And I always put more cheese in!

Kitchen Sink Meatloaf

Ingredients:

1 egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tbsp barbeque sauce
2 tbsp steak sauce
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
1 pound ground beef
2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan.

2. Mix all ingredients together and spread into loaf pan.

3. Bake for 55 minutes.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Angela said...

This meatloaf sounds nice. I'm going to have to try it . . . . just not sure about the cheese in it.

Emily said...

You can always leave it out! Or add just a teensy bit.