Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pregnancy Update

As promised here is my update from our last appointment.
Everything is looking good, a little more so than we thought! Ha.
When she felt my abdomen my uterus is right under my belly button. It's not supposed to be there until 19 weeks. Thus she is fairly certain that I am 19 weeks along rather than 15! Wow. That was quite the shock!
We have an ultrasound scheduled for the last week of September. Then we will find out exactly how far along I am, and if baby cooperates we will find out what we are having!! We are very excited.
I must say I was pretty nervous when I found out I could be that far along already. That means I'm pretty much halfway through! It's amazing how fast time flies.
As far as everything else Baby and I are doing just fine. I got the greenlight to stop my progesterone after I finish up my last bottle. So I'm going to wean myself off and hopefully not get sick!
That's it for now!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! That means I am going to be a Grandma that much sooner! Tell Richard the reason I sounded so "official" as he put it was that you all had just scared the patootie out of me! Sending me a text and then not replying to my text, me calling and Richard answering and saying you were in the restroom!!
Can't wait for the ultrasound to have an "official" due date!

Emily said...

Ohhh, I see. No everything was just fine. I just have a habit of sending texts and walking off.

Angela said...

Wow . . . how exciting! Hope the ultrasound proves you are that far along!!

Are you really going to find out whether the baby is boy or girl?? No surprises for you?

Neugier said...

I am so glad to hear that all is well! I know you said it made you a little nervous, but how exciting that you might actualy get to "skip" a month! :D

Wishing you all the best!