Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall


I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here in Jacksonville Fall is definitely in the air! It has been so much cooler here. Phoenix and I have taken to sitting outside enjoying the weather. He doesn't want to come in some days. I don't blame him.
Publix is ready for Fall. They have their Cinnamon Brooms out and it smells sooo good in there! Everyone is starting to get pumpkins too. I can't wait to pick out ours. I already have my scarecrows ready! I even bought a pumpkin scented candle. Mmmm.
Now all I have to do is make some Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins...yummy.
Oh and no, this picture is not here in Jax. I wish! It was taken in Tennessee last November.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I remember that. There were a lot of ducks.

Angela said...

You are going into fall and we are in spring . . . have had a couple of hot days and definitely not looking forward to summer!

Emily said...

I'm ready to leave the hot weather behind! I was up early this morning and outside with Phoenix. It was actually cold out there!!

Melissa said...

Oh, I wish it would get cold here! I love fall weather! Seeing that picture of the fall tree in Tenn makes me want to go there right now! That was taken on a beautiful cool, windy, fall day!