Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Only in America

Has anyone else heard about the genius who called 911 because Subway didn't put mayo and mustard on his sub? It happened here locally in Jacksonville so I don't know if this story made it elsewhere. I wouldn't be surprised.
Richard and I saw the story last night. The area looked a little familiar, probably because it was the Subway right next to our church! They actually showed the guy in their story, he was still mad! What was even funnier was when they played the 911 call. He was screaming and then asked the operator if she was still there. She replied, "Yes sir. I'm just waiting for you to finish yelling at me." Oy vey. Does this strike anyone else as crazy!?
Well, I guess we DO live in Jacksonville. You know you did something stupid when even the newscasters are making fun of you!
If you haven't heard about this and would like to read the story go here:
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/080308/met_312931891.shtml

I wish I could find a link for the video they showed on our local news, but alas I cannot.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I first saw the story on AOL news and then it was on our news last night. Too funny!