Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Busy!

It's kind of hard to keep up around here! We've been pretty busy. The weekend could have been a lot better but oh well!! On Saturday we got up early, after not nearly enough sleep. We had an appointment for the truck at 9am, and we were dropping it off and going to head over to the mall which is right across the street. We got there and Richard headed in. I think there were three people in front of him. I was sitting in the truck reading a magazine and I could see him standing in front of the door. I think about 15 minutes had passed and he had not moved one bit! He called and let me know that there was only one employee and the man at the counter was arguing with the employee. I ended up coming in to wait with him. We waited over 30 minutes just to get up to the desk and then were informed that regardless of our appointment they could not take us!! Tak about frustrating. They had obviously overscheduled and we weren't getting anywhere.
So we ended up going around to garage sales for a bit, then heading home. We chilled for a while then decided to go get something to eat. We ended up at the University Diner. It's just down the street from our house and we've been there a few times. I got a chicken wrap, something I had before, and decided to try their sweet potato fries. That was obviously a big mistake! A couple of hours later I was in a world of hurt!! I don't know what disagreed with me, but it made me so sick! So that was how the rest of my weekend went!
Monday we ended up going grocery shopping and getting that all taken care of. I don't know why but I actually enjoy going grocery shopping.
Anyhow, certain family members...(ahem, you know who you are!)...need to get on here and blog. If I can do it you can! I feel all alone in the world!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OK, I plan on blogging one of these days! I'm just not comfortable with blogger yet and I miss Yahoo!! Now if everyone else would switch over to blogger and get this bloggin thing going again we would be all set!

Angela said...

Ok, ok . . . we get the hint!!