Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Unidentified Glittery Blob

I'll give you a cookie if you can guess what it is!


I was going about my business in the house today when I walked in the bathroom for a potty break. I happened to look down and see this UGB. That's a Unidentified Glittery Blob. Ha.

I didn't have my glasses on, so I'm sitting there peering at it just waiting for it to sludge across the bathroom floor. I have an active imagination.

After realizing it wasn't going anywhere, I thought "Oh geez it must be poo! Who had glittery poo and what in heaven's name did they get in to?"

I'm sure you're thinking "Glittery poo? What exactly goes on in that house?!"

Honestly, glittery poo really isn't all that far fetched in my house. There is nothing that can't be licked, chewed, eaten, upchucked or pooped out around here. And in case you were wondering, I'm talking about the fur kids and not my husband. Har har.

The three of them are kind of infamous for getting into things. Between two cats that think they're dogs, and a Husky that thinks he's a cat/dog/human things stay pretty lively.

So I knelt down on the floor to have a closer inspection. Whoo, okay it's not poop. What the heck is that?? Poke poke. Yep, I poked it…bare finger and all.

It was then that I started laughing.

I realized it was my John Frieda foam dye. I had dyed my hair this afternoon and obviously had gotten a little crazy with the foam and a big blob went flying to the floor.

That was my excitement for the day! What was yours? Hopefully it didn't involve glittery poo.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was gonna say a snail! Hope it didn't stain the floor! :)