Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LUSH

This past Christmas my sister introduced me to LUSH.

Ever heard of it?

If no, you can check out their website here.

Lush makes fresh, handmade cosmetics using vegetarian ingredients and they use little or no preservative or packaging.

They make shampoo bars, bath bombs, salt cleansers, bubble bars, and a lot of other things.

After my first bath bomb I was hooked.

Rose Queen made my bathroom and bedroom smell divine. Their Golden Wonders has been my favorite so far. The smell was intoxicating and after it fizzled for a while, thousands of little biodegradable gold stars came bursting out. Ahhh! Major downside, it was only available during the holidays.

Sunny Side is my favorite bubble bar. It's citrusy and leaves your water and you all sparkly!

I've also been very impressed with their Ocean Salt cleanser found here. My skin is temperamental. The slightest change, or over oily product and it's pimple city up in here. I was a huge doubter as far as the ocean salt but gave it a try with one of their samples. My skin was happy.


My biggest disappointment is that we don't have a Lush here in Jacksonville.

So hey Lush, if you're listening, come to Jacksonville!

Since I live so far away, I've only been in the store once. First impressions? Fantastic. There were multiple employees milling around in the Gardens Mall setup in Macy's. Every single one of them was friendly, informative, and super helpful. They even whipped up a sample for me on request. Whee!

I can't wait to get back and get my hands on some more Lush.

As always, here's my little disclaimer. I was in no way compensated by anyone for this write up. These are purely my own thoughts. Just think of it as my little public service announcement for a great company.

But hey, I wouldn't say no to a few bath bombs or shampoo bars if offered. Who could say no to that?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Now I want to try Lush! :)