Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Remembering Our Babies


October is Miscarriage Awareness Month. As many of you probably know, we lost our baby on March 19th of this year. It's hard to believe that I would have been giving birth this month. Nine months passed so quickly. My heart still aches, but it's gotten easier. God has blessed us with another little miracle, and we are more thankful than words can ever express.
So to everyone out there who has ever lost a child, my heart is with you. I relish in the fact that our baby is safe in the arms of Jesus.
After our loss I came across this website. It's a little presentation sure to make you cry. Click on the "View Presentation" link on the right.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

MY CANDLE IS BURNING!

Neugier said...

I am so sorry I did not see this yesterday. But next year our candle will be burning.

My heart goes out to you and your husband for the earthly lose of your babies.

May God comfort your heart in an extra special way this month. And may your newest little miracle have a safe journey.

Big, warm hug~Amy