Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's a Girl!

It became official as of Friday! We are having a little girl! We are very excited. As are a certain Grandma and Auntie! We've already gone shopping!
My Mom and sister were able to come along to the ultrasound with Richard and I. It was such a nice place. We had a 4D ultrasound done and saw our little miss swimmin around! Thankfully she behaved herself and sat still long enough to show us she was a girl!

I will update our weekend adventures later. For now here are some pics!


She kept putting her fingers up by her face.



So sweet



Love those baby feet!













3 comments:

Melissa said...

My sweet little Olive Oyle!:)

Amanda said...

mom you are going to confuse people if you keep doing that! I love the picture of her with her finger next to her mouth.

Unknown said...

Oh, Emily, I'm soooooooooooo happy for you and Richard!
Isn't God a marvelous God?
We are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Linda