Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ho Hum Days

There's not a whole lot that's been going on around here. Everything's pretty ho hum. This weekend will be filled with excitement. My family is coming up, we are very excited. Phoenix is itching to see Ella. He gets very excited when I say her name. He understands me, he does.
We are also having a 4D ultrasound. Very excited for that. This kid better cooperate or I'll probably cry. I'm dying to find out the sex. It's been killing me.
It's been very cool here this week. Highs only in the low to mid 70's. It gets chilly at night. I absolutely love it.
Richard has started serving in the Audio/Visual Room at church. He's in charge of the powerpoint and making sure everything is running smoothly. This means he is at church at 7:30 on Sundays and 5:30 on Wednesdays. Not my favorite part! It's very time consuming but he loves it.
I'm still in the Nursery with the babies. We'll see how much longer that lasts.
It's been forever since I've posted recipes on here. I need to get that up and running.
I do have a movie recommendation. Richard and I watched Miss Potter a few days ago and loved it. Very clean and very good. It's about Beatrix Potter, the author and illustrator known for her children's books. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Lynn Ann said...

Did you still have "visitors"?

Melissa said...

We are anxious to come as is Miss Ella!