Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mommy's Boy


This picture was taken after I was finished working a few weeks ago. I had been in the office for several hours and walked out to find Phoenix fast asleep. At least he was being good!



This was taken today. Phoenix has found a new way to snooze. He discovered the bliss of laying in my lap and getting his tummy rubbed. Richard thought to grab the camera and snap a pic so Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Amanda can see their cutie pie. You can't help but love him. Kudos to Richard! He found the camera cord so I no longer having boring blogs with no pictures! Yay! I was also reminded today that I have neglected my weekly recipe for quite some time now! I'm still trying to get over this darn cold. I'll add a new recipe tomorrow. I hope...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh My! That little stinker-cutie pie!! Is he spoiled or what? He just needs to come right down here!!
Hey, blogger is working for me now...I don't know what was wrong there for a while!

Angela said...

Awwww . . . how cute!

At least you're blogging . . . can't say much for the rest of us!

Emily said...

Yes, I asked Richard about why you wouldn't be able to see them and he had no idea. I figured it would right itself soon.