Monday, March 28, 2011

Pasta, Peppers, & Chicken




I've gotten out of posting a weekly recipe, and I'd like to get back into it. So here's your recipe for this week!

I was running short on time this evening, and threw this easy peasy recipe together!

As a side note, I am loving those Philadelphia Cooking Creams!! They are dee-licious, and so quick! Plus, if you caught the last Publix sale, they've made for some cheap dinners!

I took 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts and diced them up into small pieces. I cooked them up in a little bit of olive oil. I also sliced up several small red and yellow sweet peppers, and threw them in once the chicken was almost done. Meanwhile, I cooked a box of whole wheat pasta. Once the pasta was done and drained, I mixed in the chicken and peppers, as well as a tub of Italian Cheese & Herb cooking cream. Voila!

Plus, we have a lot leftover for lunch tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds yummy and so easy, will be buying philly cream you spoke of and trying this one :)