Sunday, March 2, 2008

Not So Weekly Recipe

Hey All, I remembered today that I had neglected my weekly recipe yet again! So here goes. This week's is a scrumptious pork chop recipe. I think everyone who has ever had these loves them, and they are so simple! My favorite way to do things! They go perfectly with mashed potatoes and yummy veggies.

Italian Style Pork Chops

2 cups Saltines/Ritz, crushed

1 1/3 cups Parmesan cheese, grated

2 tsp Italian style seasoning

2/3 cup butter, melted

4 pork chops

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. This will vary, I usually bake them at 400 degrees.

2. In a medium bowl combine the crackers, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and butter.

3. Place the chops in a baking dish, or on a bakig sheet. Then spoon the mixture over each pork chop.

4. Bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.

Enjoy!

No comments: