Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Party Chicken

Several years ago someone made party chicken for us. It was so good. Ever since I've wanted to make it myself. It took a while, but I finally got around to it! Haha.

I found a recipe somewhere, can't remember where, and used that as a guideline.

If you follow my Tasty Tuesday, you know I love to mix it up and improve it.

My chicken breasts were pretty big so I doubled up on the dried beef and bacon. I also used only two breasts as that was all I had defrosted, so we had lots of gravy.

I also added paprika to the recipe.

What You'll Need:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
8 slices dried beef
8 slices bacon
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom
Paprika

Preheat oven to 350.

Place 2 pieces of dried beef on each chicken breast, and wrap in bacon. Brown chicken in a skillet over medium heat until bacon is crisp.

Meanwhile, mix sour cream and mushroom soup. Sprinkle in paprika to taste.

Place browned chicken breasts in a baking dish and cover with soup mixture.

Cover and bake for about 30 minutes.

Serve with rice.

Enjoy!

No comments: